RBG Flag Black foot socks
These socks will give you maximum comfort and style simultaneously! The top of the sock is printed, the bottom portion is solid black, and each sock is printed individually in the USA.
• Thick ribbing, which provides a secure fit
• Cushioned for maximum comfort
• Bold, crisp colors that won’t fade
• 60% Nylon, 22% Cotton, 18% Spandex
• Cold wash with like colors and hang dry
The red, black, and green Pan-African flag designed by the UNIA in 1920. The Pan-African flag — also known as the UNIA flag, Afro-American flag and Black Liberation Flag — is a tri-color flag consisting of three equal horizontal bands of (from top down) red, black and green.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.