Adinka Dwennimmen Ram's Horns Strength Symbol Tote bag
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
Dwennimmen, literally meaning "ram's horns," symbolizes that even the strong have to also be humble. The symbol is a bird's eye view of two rams butting heads, and the rams' horns symbolizes strength and humility through the characteristics of a ram. A ram will courageously fight against its foes when prompted, but will submit to slaughter when necessary, indicating that even the strong have to be humble. This is reminiscent of how many Africans were removed their homelands, enslaved, and still fought for their rights and freedom;enslaved Africans showed humility through their adaptation of American culture to create African-American culture.
Domestic shipping in 3-5 days after fulfillment