This Adinkra Symbol Onyankopon Adom Nti Biribiara Beye Yie medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
This unique backpack is perfect for toddlers going to preschool or playdates. adjustable padded shoulder straps give more support and comfort while the adjustable chest strap stabilizes the load throughout the day's activities.
The main inner compartment of the backpack can put books, iPad's, keys, and other necessary stuffs.
- Made from 100% polyester
- Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
- Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
- Water-resistant material
- Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
- Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
- Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators